Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, January 27, 2018

MyHeritage CEO Relates the Stories of His Ancestors Who Were Victims of the Holocaust



You must read the story of why a thirteen-year-old boy's interest in his ancestors became a passion that ended up with him becoming the CEO of one of the largest, if not the largest, genealogy company in the world. Quoting from a blog post entitled, "Our CEO Gilad Japhet Tells the Stories of His Ancestors Who Were Victims of the Holocaust:"
MyHeritage Founder and CEO Gilad Japhet reveals his personal history in honor of this year’s International Holocaust Remembrance Day, in memory of his ancestors who were victims of one of the most tragic human experiences this world has ever witnessed.
To begin to understand MyHeritage.com, you need to read Gilad's story. It has been my privilege to become acquainted with Gilad over the past few years and I consider him my friend. He is generous and kind and is one of the most motivated and intelligent men I have ever met. I am honored to have had a chance to associate with him and all of the wonderful friends I have at MyHeritage. I will surely miss seeing them this year at RootsTech while I help to digitize valuable probate records in Maryland. I would like to thank Gilad for all the kindness he has shown to me and for his wonderful and inspiring story.

If you would like to learn more about MyHeritage.com, please take time to view the videos on the MyHeritage YouTube.com Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment