Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring Break Continues

Spring weather brings on the urge to travel and we have the tendency to go places where there are few or no practical Internet connections. So for the next week or so, we will be frequently off line.

You might want to take this time to review a few of my 4305 previous posts on Genealogy's Star. You could also review some of the over 2924 photos I have online on WalkingArizona.blogspot.com. You can also read a few of the 926 posts on my Rejoiceandbeexceedingglad.blogspot.com blog. It might take you more than a week just to browse through most of those posts.

Don't worry, I will return with a lot of new photos and more to say about genealogy, the world and whatever. I ready have several good ideas for blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment