Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Win an Invite to the MyHeritage #RootsTech 2016 After-Party


Five lucky winners will get an exclusive invitation to the MyHeritage.com #RootsTech After-Party being held at the Marriott City Creek Grand Ballroom on the evening of Friday, February 5th beginning at 8:00 p.m. The Marriott City Creek is right across the street to the East of the Salt Palace. If you attend you could be the lucky winner of cash gift cards, Kindle Fire Tablets or one an iPad Mini 4.

The first five readers to correctly answer the following question, by the time stamp on an email, will each win one ticket to the event.

What is the name of the village where MyHeritage is based? One hint. It is in Israel.

You can email me at genealogyarizona at gmail dot com  Of course my email address is in the usual format. You can thank MyHeritage.com for this offer. Once I have five winners, the contest will be closed. I will announce the five winners on my blog unless they tell me not to reveal their names.

You might want to check out the MyHeritage.com booth in the Exhibit Hall at #RootsTech 2016. I will be presenting at the booth on Thursday and Saturday at 3:15 pm. Look for me there.

I might add that FamilySearch has already given out over 20,000 tickets for the Family Discovery Day on Saturday and I would suspect that the Salt Palace will be crowded on Saturday including the Exhibit Hall. There are still tickets available for the Family Discovery Day Event. Your regular RootsTech tickets are not enough, you need a Family Discovery Ticket to attend that part of the Conference. See the 2016 RootsTech Pass Comparison chart for more information.

3 comments:

  1. James, unsure where the answer MyHeritage is to be posted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email at genealogyarizona@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. I need your email address to win. I can't post a comment with the answer, that would not be fair.

      Delete