Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, October 27, 2014

#RootsTech 2015 Official Ambassador


Hmm. This is an interesting change. Instead of being an "Official Blogger" we are now asked to be "Official Ambassadors." Looks like same great job opportunity with a new title. The list of #RootsTech 2015 Official Ambassadors showed up online. I have a new bio, which I suppose will update the fact that I am in Provo, Utah now and not Mesa, Arizona.

I am looking forward to #RootsTech 2015 this next year. It will be more interesting than ever, even though, from my perspective, it will be hard to top what went on last year. At this upcoming #RootsTech 2015, I will likely be spending some time at the Brigham Young University Family History Library booth in conjunction with the BYU Library. I hope to see you all there. I will also be running a "contest" for a free admission to the Conference sometime in the future. See RootsTech.org


1 comment:

  1. The listings do need some updates. Maybe "Ambassador" because at least one of the Rootstech2014 Official Bloggers did not blog at all about it.

    ReplyDelete