Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Genealogy Gems Podcast at RootsTech

Well, I finally made it into show business. I made my first appearance on a PodCast being interviewed by Lisa Louise Cooke for the Genealogy Gems Podcast. If you have never seen a PodCast you can click on the link and see what you have been missing. The subject of today's PodCast was the introduction of the new FamilySearch FamilyTech website. You can view the new website at FamilySearch.org by clicking on the "Learn" tab at the top of the startup page. Clicking takes to the Learn page where the link to the new site is at the very bottom of the page. The new website, which is part of FamilySearch.org, is presently in Alpha development. That means that there may still be a number of changes to the site, but that it has gone officially public.

I don't expect any calls from Hollywood in the near future (or ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment